As Mirrhia’s Business Development Manager, you’ll be responsible for the expansion of our leading EMS products.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts with those new customers.
- Drive the entire sales cycle from initial customer engagement to closed sales.
- Prospect for potential customers using various direct methods such as cold calling and face to face meetings or indirect methods such as networking, congress…
- Make presentations to senior managers and decision makers.
- Work with technical staff and product specialists to address customer requirements.
- Develop and maintain territory plans which outline how sales targets will be met on an ongoing basis.
- Report on sales activity.
- Provide forecasts on best case and most likely sales volumes over relevant time periods.
- Work with delivery teams to proactively address problems.
- Work with marketing to plan and execute lead generation campaigns.
- Provide feedback to sales management on ways to decrease the sales cycle, enhance sales, and improve company brand and reputation.
- Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace.
- Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
Required Skills & Experience
- Master’s degree in scientist related field.
- 10 years in commercial/sales position.
- Large network in the field pharma and related industries will be a plus.
- Results-oriented and dynamic person.
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset.
- Flexibility and autonomy are “must-have”.
- Passion for ICT and modern technologies.
- A permanent full-time contract within a dynamic and growing company
- An attractive salary package including other benefits
- A continuous development within a growing team