Mirrhia respects your privacy and your rights to control personal data. The principles that guide us are simple. We will be transparent about the reasons and nature of the data collected. We will protect your data scrupulously. We do not sell your data to third parties, and we never will.
To be able to answer your questions or requests, you will be asked to provide us with information so that we can finalize your request. These may include your name, email address and phone number.
The information collected by Mirrhia will be processed and recorded for determined and legitimate purposes and will be used for providing the requested service. Users will always have the right to access, correct and delete their personal data, in accordance with the law.
What are your rights?
- Right of access: you have the right to consult your Data at any time and free of charge
- Right of rectification: You have the right to demand that incorrect Data be corrected and that inappropriate or no longer needed Data be deleted. We draw your attention to the fact that you are always required to verify the accuracy of the Data that you communicate to us.
- Right to deletion: when you no longer wish your Data to be processed and you are in the conditions to request the right to deletion, we will then delete your Data from our database.
- Right to portability: to the extent necessary, you will also be entitled to the portability of your Data under the conditions provided by applicable data protection legislation.
- Right of opposition: you have a right of opposition to any use of your Data for prospecting purposes.
- Right to Limit Processing: Finally, you have the right to obtain from GDPR Agency the limitation of the processing of your Data, in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
These rights can be implemented at any time, and you can also always request the deletion of all or part of your data, by contacting us by email (email@example.com) or by phone at +32 10 77 81 10.
About children’s information, as a rule, we do not intentionally collect personal information about children under the age of 18. No information may be provided to Mirrhia by persons under the age of 18 without the prior consent of a parent or legal guardian. If we discover that we have inadvertently collected information about children under the age of 18, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible, unless we are required by law to retain it.
When you access the site, we store and process web server log information and data generated using technologies to collect certain technical information, such as your IP address, computer operating system, browser type, data traffic patterns, etc. We do not share this information with third parties.
The personnel working within the company Mirrhia subjected to access to data with personal character, declare to recognize the confidentiality of it.
We therefore undertake, in accordance with Articles 34 and 35 of the Act of 6 January 1978 as amended relating to data processing, files and freedoms as well as Articles 32 to 35 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016, to take all precautions consistent with the uses and state of the art within the framework of our powers to protect the confidentiality of information to which we have access, and in particular to prevent it from being communicated to persons not expressly authorized to receive such information.
We commit ourselves to:
- Do not use the data we may access for purposes other than those for which we are responsible;
- To disclose such data only to persons duly authorized, by their functions, to receive them, whether private, public, natural or legal;
- Do not make any copies of this data except as necessary to perform our functions;
- Take all precautions in accordance with usage and the state of the art to preserve the physical and logical security of this data.
Mirrhia's liability shall be limited to direct damages, to the exclusion of any indirect damages. Mirrhia can never be held responsible for damages deemed indirect such as, without this list being exhaustive, loss of Data, financial or commercial prejudice, loss of profits, increase in overheads, planning disruption.
Furthermore, Mirrhia cannot be liable for any damage resulting from unlawful manipulation of the Data by third parties (data theft, viruses, phishing or other computer offences).
We would also like to point out that links to the Website may contain hypertext links and other references to other sites that we do not manage or control and to which these provisions do not apply. We are not responsible for the content of the websites or the offers, products and services offered by them. We therefore recommend that you carefully read the privacy policies of each site you visit, as these policies may differ from these.