As a Full-stack Software Engineer, you will integrate a young and dynamic team, designing, developing, and maintaining our Mirrhia product. You will be in direct contact with customers by analyzing user requirements and building the product with our clients.
Surrounded by experienced colleagues of fellow dev. engineers, you will develop a deep knowledge of our technological stack and become a key contributor to our development.
You will share with us an audacious mix of innovative technologies, a long and broad business expertise and a creative vision of the pharmaceutical and biotech activity, clearly making this a thrilling challenge to face as a team!
Required Skills & Experience
- Civil Engineer, Industrial Engineer or Master’s in Computer Science
- 3-6 years hands-on software development experience
- Ability to conceptualize user requirements and transform them in development tasks
- Ability to acquire rapidly an helicopter view on the software architecture, to build a coherent application
- Good knowledge of Java 11, SQL, HTML5, Angular JS and Angular 8
- Knowledge of Spring framework, IntelliJ, SQL Server
- Experience with data acquisition through wired/wireless sensors is an important asset (OPC server, Modbus TPC communication)
- Experience with cloud development is an asset
- A first experience in the pharmaceutical industry will be very appreciated
- Fluent in French and English
- Effective problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Quick self-starter with a proactive attitude and an excellent technical sense
- A permanent full-time contract within a dynamic and growing company, based in Louvain-La-Neuve (Zoning Einstein)
- An attractive salary package including a company car and many other benefits
- A continuous development within multi-disciplinary teams, with regular opportunities for training
- A pleasant working environment offering flexibility regarding the working hours